for the usage of the content of www.dailybiastrading.com
Art. 1 Name and contact details of the data processing controller and the company’s data protection officer
- Quantum Trade Solutions GmbH, Jahnstraße 43, 63075 Offenbach am Main, Germany, registered with the commercial register of the Local Court (Amtsgericht) in Offenbach am Main under number HRB 48296, represented by the managing directors Rolf Schlotmann and Moritz Czubatinski, each having the sole right of representation, VAT-ID No. DE299024904 (in the following: “the Company“, “we” or “us“) is responsible for all personal data, which is collected and processed for the usage of the content of www.dailybiastrading.com.
- The data protection officer of the Company is:
[Rolf Schlotmann, address as above, E-Mail: email@example.com]
Art. 2 Scope of Processing personal data
- To enable the utilisation of the platform contents of www.Dailybiastrading.com, we collect, process and use personal data of the users (in the following: “you” or “your“) in accordance with the following provisions.
- We collect, process and use your personal data only with your consent or if a statutory provision is permitting this. We will only collect, process and use such personal data, which are required for the performance and utilisation of our services and which you are providing to us on a voluntary basis.
- Personal data are all data, which contain information on the personal or factual situation of an identified or identifiable person. This includes for example the name, the e-mail address, the home address, the gender, the date of birth, the telephone number or the age.
- Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can, however, configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. Please be aware that, if you completely deactivate cookies, as a result you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
Art. 3 Legal basis
- Insofar as we collect the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. a of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
- When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party to, Art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. b GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations which are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
- Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. c GDPR serves as the legal basis.
Art. 4 Processed personal Data
- Visit of our website/ processing of server log files
Whenever our website is accessed, our system collects automated data and information from the computer system of the calling computer and stores this information temporarily and anonymously in so-called server log files. These include: Browser type/version, operating system used, page called up, the previously visited page (referrer URL), IP address, date and time of the server request and HTTP status code.
This data is not stored together with other personal data.
The legal basis for the storage of this data is Art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. f. GDPR. The processing of the server log files serves statistical purposes and the improvement of the quality of our website, especially the stability and security of the connection and at the same time represents our legitimate interest.
- Registration, purchase and use of the products and services offered by us
We collect and store all information that you provide us voluntarily in connection with the purchase and use of our products and services.
The legal basis for the processing of the data required for the performance of our contracts is Art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. b. or f GDPR. We process this information exclusively in order to receive and process your orders, to create and manage your customer account as a personal profile, to provide functions offered by us and to answer your questions.
- When registering for the newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. a GDPR, we use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an e-mail address is sufficient.
We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for sending the newsletter. This means that we will send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm by clicking on a link that you wish to receive our newsletter in the future.
Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request at any time via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When contacting us by e-mail or using the contact form
For questions of any kind we invite you to send us an e-mail. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request and the associated technical administration.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. b or f GDPR. The aforementioned purpose for data processing also constitutes the necessary legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit f. GDPR. After completion of the request made by you the personal data collected in this context will be automatically deleted.
Art. 5 Disclosure of data
- you have issued your express consent for us to do so in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. a. GDPR;
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. f. GDPR is necessary for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data;
- there is a legal obligation governing the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. c. GDPR; and
- such is permitted by law and is necessary, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. b. GDPR, for the purpose of processing contractual relationships with you.
- Third parties according to the aforementioned paragraph 1 may also be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), i.e. in third countries. Any such processing shall be carried out exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling the contractual obligations and for maintaining your business relations with you. We will inform you about the respective details of the transfer in the following at the relevant points.
- The European Commission certifies some third countries by so-called adequacy decisions a data protection comparable to the EEA standard. Where this is not the case, we ensure that data protection is adequately guaranteed. This is possible through binding company regulations, standard contractual clauses of the European Commission for the protection of personal data, certificates or recognized codes of conduct.
Art. 6 Automatic data collection with cookies and analytical software
- A cookie is a text file, which is stored in the cache memory of your browser and which enables an analysis of your utilisation of our website. This way, it is for example possible to show you information especially tailored to your interests. Your data will neither be published by us nor passed on to third parties.
- In addition, we use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time to improve the usability of our website. In case you visit our website again it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made in order not to have to re-enter them.
- Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or a warning always appears before a new cookie is created. However, we would like to point out that disabling cookies may mean that you can not use all features of our website. Please find below the links by which you can change the cookie settings for common browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=de_DE&viewlocale=en_US
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Art. 7 Your rights – contact details
- You have the right to
- demand information about your personal data processed by us pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or are supposed to be disclosed, the planned storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data, if not collected from us and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful details about their details;
- demand pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- demand pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR the deletion of your personal data held by us, unless the processing for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest of for assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights is required;
- demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and when we no longer need the data, but you require it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- the notification in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR, to notify you of the alleged rectification or deletion of data or restrictions on processing to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed;
- receive in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-deadable format or to request transmission to another person in charge;
- revoke your once given consent to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. In the event of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for consentless processing. The revocation of a given consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing effected on basis of the consent until the revocation has been received;
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace, the place of our regsitered office or the location of the alleged infringement.
- If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Art. 8 Right of objection
- If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. f. GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail.
- If you exercise your right of objection, we will stop the processing of the data concerned. Further processing is reserved if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms, or if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims. In the case of direct advertising, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
- If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art. 9 Security – deletion of information
- We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within this website in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support this encryption we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted encrypted you can see by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the bottoms tatus bar of your browser. In addition, we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are being improved according to technological development.
- If no explicit storage period is specified above, your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose or legal basis no longer applies.
- However, storage can be made beyond the specified time in the event of a (threatening) legal dispute with you or other legal proceedings or if storage is provided for by legal regulations (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods) to which we are subject as the responsible party. If the storage period prescribed by the legal regulations expires, the personal data will be blocked or deleted, unless further storage by us is necessary and there is a legal basis for this.